Thursday, January 20, 2011

Raylene Richards Dancing

moments of happiness-negligible


The tobacconist that tells you that your cigarettes are not there and then for a few seconds while he promises you the absolutely alternatives useless with his eyes looking on the shelf behind him the reassuring image of your package, perhaps the last, forgotten and lonely.
Then you think it's late and still others will tobacconists are closed and then nine and then you go and ask him what did you smoke a boy so that you know will make your cough.

documentaries that reproduce the old footage of the two decades with all the Italians who were at Piazza Venezia, which gets the same people who were in Loreto all things seem equal to those who voted for this President and that the revolt, however, they certainly.

That woman in a hospital in this city has had an abortion only in the bathroom because doctors and midwives were all conscientious objectors.

that my daughter has a fever and in a moment think that at night the thermometer goes on to paracetamol and the red bentelan, sweat and aerosol machine that makes a bad noise and I think you're spoiling, but the rest of his years has made them ...

Why yet, despite all the negative patterns here in the south continue to appear more and more convenient than the positive. That between a future as unemployed and workers in the first blank after you continue to choose the money and the good life, the machine and the strong bullying the worker and the unemployed in black. So it happens that no one goes to Castelvetrano the commemoration of a good judge and that good fighting the negative examples and then they killed him. The bad example command them.

When you're tired and maybe you should just relax with friends, drinking and being drunk and sprawled on a couch laughing to tears, that night you have a hell of a headache and take the bag and you lie down .

Read a book of those tough investigation made by courageous journalists who risk their lives for their surveys and you wonder why nothing has changed but now that everything has been discovered? Why do people, justice, politics remains so let it all?

But I do not know Pavlov? And you would say yes but instead you do not know who the fuck is and you feel the most ignorant person in the world.

Sometimes you remember the good and the bad guys are everywhere. That there are politicians good (rare) and bad politicians (the rest) but unfortunately there are good cops and crooked cops, prosecutors and judges collude brave, Secret Service agents who protect the country from attacks (rare) and those who attacks make them (the rest). That doctors are good until they are wrong and plumbers are too expensive and fresh fish is no longer and then instill that we're all a little 'good and some' bad guys. So do I.

These people who are ruining the East to Italy, but most Romanians. As in France when I spoke to said that the Sicilian Mafia and should all die.

That, Alitalia has shaken the government, friends of the President of all the trade unions as well as travelers to the fiat that go to hell.

The soldier who died Jan. 19 in the wrong date to be honored as the others. Because in his country was talking about sluts and presidents whoremongers and there's no space for a fact that has been killed in an unjust war over all unjust wars.

Why do not we open a store? One type that we saw in Milan. Yes, but then when they ask you to lace you do? You're right, never mind.

But what party am I? But for whom should I vote?

I take care not to say that I'm stressed or depressed. Too often we use words inappropriately. I have heard mothers say that children of eight years who were too stressed out but then sent them to judo. But sometimes a strange feeling of anxiety comes over me, I shorten my breath and shakes my throat. Way, maybe in the car, and I think to move towards a cliff, even to the edge of the planet and I have the certainty that something will break just before the brakes. E 'anguish. E 'a sentiment that covers me, dark soul. In short, a time of considerable unhappiness.


I apologize to Frank Marino author of the excellent book "Moments of happiness negligible" and the his publisher Einaudi, for the misuse I did title her wonderful work. I apologize to those who expect from something this small diary online, but if I do not have much time to update this page and its because sometimes the moments of misery are so many really negligible.


"I go into a shoe store, because I saw the shoes that I like in the window. He pointed to the contract, say my number, 46. She comes back and says sorry, we do not have his number.
He adds always have the 41.
And look at me in silence, because he wants an answer.
And I, once, I would say all right, give me 41.

0 comments:

Post a Comment